Join a dynamic and passionate team
Our current offers:
>>>Cavalier M/F - CDI and CDD
Location: Chemin Vert Metro, Saint Paul (Marais)
Start: October / November 2023
- Ensure operational implementation, control and carry out cellar and shelf lifts,
- Ensure proper management of the cellar, monitor stocks and carry out the cellar inventory in conjunction with the Purchasing department.
- Welcoming customers at the point of sale, and management and maintenance of the site and delivery platforms.
- Advise customers in order to guarantee their complete satisfaction throughout the sale/and/or service and participate in the optimization of sommelier turnover and more broadly at the point of sale, with weekly reports to management.
- Participate in or ensure order taking, and/or sales, ensure its transmission and service of drinks (and possibly food) according to the procedures of the cellar/wine bar.
- Participate in clearing and straightening tables, shelving and tasting classes.
- Promote the different services and products available.
- Carry out cleaning tasks according to the procedures of the cellar and our wine bar.
- Participate in linen management (installation, renewal, supply),
- Forward information and ensure good internal communication within the department.
- Respect and enforce health and safety rules as well as regulations in force on the consumption of alcohol and tobacco.
- Inform your superiors of any “abnormal” situation concerning the safety or risk of accidents of customers or colleagues.
THE PROFILE :
- Sommelier and wine merchant training / Commerce / Tourism / Hospitality
- You are passionate about the world of wine.
- You are recognized for your rigor, organization and punctuality.
- You are dynamic, smiling, versatile and autonomous.
- You want to improve your skills in the wine merchant profession, evolve in a group with a growing family spirit and have responsibilities.
- You are autonomous, serious, responsible and used to working according to objectives.
- Languages requested: French, English.
ABOUT US :
Founded in 2013, the Divvino Paris cellar has become a reference in the world of rare, artisanal and biodynamic wines in France. Divvino offers more than 1,200 references including wines from artisan organic, biodynamic and natural winegrowers as well as legendary winegrowers from Burgundy, Champagne, Jura and elsewhere. Divvino Paris currently has two boutiques, Divvino Charonne, the brand's first address, located in the heart of the 11th arrondissement of Paris, and Divvino Marais, located in a quiet street with a pretty 16th century cellar.
If you want to discover an exciting world and work in a dynamic company, then join us! You can find us on @DivvinoParis, @MarinaGiuberti and divvino.com to know a little more about our story
Job type: Full time
Salary: €25,000.00 to €30,000.00 per year
- 8 hour work shift
Position location: Face-to-face