This site www.divvino.com is published by SAS DIVVINO Marais, registered in the commercial register under number (815.015.201 - RCS Paris), whose headquarters is located at 16 Rue Elzevir 7003 Paris.
Access to the website and the use of its contents are subject to the conditions of use described below. Access to and browsing of the Website constitutes an unconditional acceptance by the visitor of the following stipulations:
The Site is the exclusive property of DIVVINO, the only person authorized to use the intellectual property rights and personality related rights, in particular trademarks, models, copyrights and image rights, originating or through the effect of express authorization.
- The use of all or part of the Site (structure, text, graphics, photographs, etc.), in particular by downloading, reproduction, transmission or representation for purposes other than personal and private use for non-commercial purposes, is strictly prohibited. Any non-compliance with these regulations compromises the responsibility of the offending natural or legal person, liable to lead to legal proceedings, in particular for counterfeiting.
- DIVVINO makes every effort to ensure, to the best of its ability, the accuracy and updating of the information published on the Site, the content of which it reserves the right to correct at any time and without prior notice. However, DIVVINO cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision and completeness of the information made available on the Site.
Consequently, DIVVINO declines all responsibility:
- for any inaccuracy or omission related to the information available on the Site,
- for any damage resulting from an invasion by a third party, resulting in a modification of the information made available on the Site, and in general, for all damages, direct or indirect, whatever their cause, origin, nature and consequences, caused by any person's access to the Site or by the impossibility of accessing it, as well as the use of the Site and/or the credit granted to any information coming directly or indirectly from it.
The personal information that may be collected by the Website www.divvino.com is destined to DIVVINO which, if not prohibited by the Internet user, is authorized to:
- keep them in your computer memory,
- use them for statistical and information purposes,
- communicate them, for the same purposes, to the companies of your group.
According to the law known as "Data Processing and Freedoms" of January 6, 1978, modified under the law of August 6, 2004, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any personal data about you in our customer file.
You may exercise these rights at any time, either electronically or by mail, at DIVVINO
As part of the RGPD of 25/05/2018, DIVVINO only collects and stores the data that the acquiring client provides when registering: Last name, first name, address, email, phone number and order history. This data is not transferred to third parties and has the function of managing the assigned order and a subsequent contact with the customer. The customer who purchases can be contacted periodically by e-mail (only by DIVVINO) during the 36 months following the order to be informed about the new DIVVINO sessions in the program.
DIVVINO may place a "cookie" on the visitor's computer, which will allow identification. We remind you that the visitor can oppose the recording of "cookies" by configuring his browser accordingly.
DIVVINO implements means to guarantee the security of the files created from the personal data collected on the Site. However, DIVVINO does not control the risks associated with the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users to the existence of possible risks in terms of confidentiality of the data that passes through this network and declines any responsibility associated with this risk.
The creation of hypertext links to the Site can only be made with the prior written authorization of DIVVINO, which can be revoked at any time. DIVVINO declines any responsibility regarding the content of sites linked to the Site.
DIVVINO informs visitors to the site that these conditions may be modified at any time. These modifications are published when placed online and are considered accepted without reservation by any visitor who accesses them after being placed online.
These conditions are governed by French law. The French courts have territorial jurisdiction to hear any dispute related to the use of the Site.