Thanks to the sensory analysis of 4 wines from 4 different French regions, you will have a real walk through the French viticulture.
Course in English
- How to choose a wine in a restaurant
- Understands winemaking methods
- Types of vine cultivation
- The aroma of champagne
- Introduction to types of cheese and wine pairing
- Recognition of wine aromas
- The charcuterie and cheese in the wine tasting course are well served, so no dinner is necessary.
- All wines are prestigious
Available on Mondays and Fridays
Time: 7pm (check availability for other days and times)
Location : Divvino Marais, a historic cellar dating from 1500 - 16 Rue Elzévir, 75003 Paris
*Price per person